'91 164S for sale,immaculate,loaded,N.C. USA

1991 164S, 90k miles. Sport adjustable shocks in fine shape, lowered
with Intrax springs, performance front and rear swaybars. Still have
stock springs and swaybars. SuperChip, Stebro cat-back stainless
exhaust, factory-option leather Recaros (91 S only, incredible seats),
coloured center caps in stock S wheels.
All maintenance current, just had valve adjustment, A/C recharge,
plugs,brake fluid and coolant flush, new oil pressure sender and coolant
temp sender.

Painted (red foliatec) lettering on valve covers, foliatec painted red
brake calipers. New paintjob for front/rear bumpers and roof. Car cover,
in dash single DIN AM/FM/CD with power amp mounted to back of rear
seats,OMP racing pedals.

Black beauty,immaculate condition.

One very unique car, that I HATE to have to let go. Financial needs
dictate sale.

Paid $10K for 164S in April, have to get $10K,someone will get about $2k
in improvements I've made. Pics available at
 http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/dabishop2002/lst?.dir=/164S&.view=t

(919) 781-8469