164 battery

	Does anyone know if Optima makes a battery that is suitable for the 164? Or
if not, what is so unusual about the stock battery in the 164? I've heard
good things about Optima batteries and I'd like to buy something that will
last a while, but most of the parts places I've called can't source a
replacement or only sell mysterious brands I've never heard of before. Any
recommendations before I go and order the commercial "NAPA" brand battery
with the 3 year warrantee would be most appreciated.

-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.
164S - dying battery
GTV6 - daily driver