Re: Milano transmission parts

Lalo has asked twice (0058 and 0062) for a source for NEW tranny parts for a
Milano, writing "after scouring the usual Alfa Parts suppliers I've come to
the conclusion that Milano gears are not available" and asking "Does anyone
have any suggestions on where and how I can get the parts I need or have any
other ideas??"

 I wonder whether "the usual Alfa Parts suppliers" include American dealers
like Spruell, and/or Eurodealers like Hurtienne. The 75 was still in
production just ten years ago, and if basic mechanical parts for ten-year-old
Alfa Romeos are not available from Fiat it says something about corporate
policy on acquired responsibilities which owners of pre-Fiat Alfa Romeos
perhaps should know.

 John H.