Re: alfa-digest V8 #60

the spica service offer is not something i'm interested in.  my spica "system" is working fine for now.  i change oil, engine and spica filters at the prescribed intervals, even doctor my gas with marvel mystery oil per a previous post/comment.  i'm certainly not hoping for performance loss or failure.  however, when either situation occurs,  i'll glady dump the spica for the webers or dell'orto carbs it was meant to run with prior to u.s. emission regs.

best regards
greg mack
74 gtv
frostbite falls, mn