Re: originial radio FS

For Sale, the original radio from my 71 Spider. AM band only, 12 V negative
ground, Black face with chrome trim and says "SOLID STATE" on dial above the
numbers and "ALL TRANSISTOR" above the selector knobs.  Model WP-2289 series
P. I'm not sure if this is a dealer installed option or if the factory bought
these for the US market. Anyway, best offer plus shipping.

Norm.