'82-83? spider FS in NJ - $1600

In good mechanical shape, body OK but some rust in rocker edges and fender lips.
Canvas top, repaired plastic window.  Just passed 2-yr NJ full DMV inspection.
good exhaust.  Selling for a relative (since I bought it for him:)..
b/o over $1800, no shipping, but can be driven anywhere.
plse email
Jan
PS. teal blue, wood strng wheel, leather on seats is bad, missing 1 or both
speedo cables (who needs speedo?), tires OK on 5-star mags.
Drives better than my '88 that I sold in June for $3500.