Milano Gears

Ok, after scouring the usual Alfa Parts suppliers I've come to the conclusion
that Milano gears are not available.  I need to do a clutch on the Verde and I
was planning on changing the second and first gear sliders/gears while I was
at it.  The 2nd gear synchro is shot (surprise!) and the teeth have been
taking abuse at the hands of my wife.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where and how I can get the parts I need
or have any other ideas??

Thanks.

-Lalo
'88 Verde