Re: on that failed emissions question? and seats

ok so i'm no eric storhok (which i was thankful for as
i watched him scraping undercoating off the $2001
challenge spider... didn't look like much fun), but i
did work with this stuff for a few years...  in my
experience TRYING to make cats fail, CO was never the
first thing to go.  HC was.  and HC and CO almost
always move together, opposite of NOx.  if eric
doesn't come up with a better suggestion, i'll ping my
old diamler_______ buddies (cause after all the
chrysler is silent right?) and see what they say.

and i bet you could easily mount a seat backwards...
but i must have missed the beginning of that thread.

cheers,
ian lomax
former automotive minion (fred d's words, not mine)