Re: 5x98 wheels @ Discount tire

I bought 4 of the MASITALY /MGR wheels from Discount when they were $80 -
$90 each.  Unfortunately, I've already bent one of them (front right)
resulting in a high speed vibration on the front.  They are heavier than
the original Alfa wheels - I was hoping that they were more durable as the
roads around Houston are filled with huge potholes.
Considering the alternatives, these wheels are pretty good looking and
felt/performed fine.  At their special price of $55, its' cheaper to buy
them new than to get bent wheels repaired.

Frank

 >gee the Voxx MGR @ $130 loooks just ;like the MAS MGR @ $ 55.
 >who is Voxx, and who is MAS, and is any of their stuff any good?

74 GTV, 81 GTV6, 88 Verde
Houston, TX