I got my Caribou carpet and canvas top

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to pass along my opinion of Caribou's products. I received my
carpet set and canvas top for my spider recently. I spent the weekend
installing the carpet and I must say they are great. Does require a little
trimming but nothing major, well worth the wait in my opinion considering
the price.
My top is just fitted but not attached as yet, but seems to fit just fine so
far. I have the factory top manual on Cardisk CD, but saw a book advertised
by IAP, does anyone think i will need that too? This will be my first top
install.  The caribou canvas top is just plain NICE..seems to be well made
as any of the best are. If anybody has any tips for me or any questions
about the top or carpet that i can answer, please let me know.  :) AND a big
thanks to Ed at Caribou for the great products that didnt break my wallet...
:)

Keith S.
73 spider (with new plush black carpets and canvas top..)