2001 145 T.S.

Just a note of Alfa interest:

Today in downtown Ann Arbor (not too far down the street from
the new scooter (ItalJet, Malaguti, and Kymco) shop, I was
lucky enough to spot a red 2001 Alfa Romeo 145 1.8 T.S.
It had Michigan manufacturer plates on the rear, Euro plates on
the front, and was a right-hand drive model.  It was a nice bit
of scenery to say the least.

On the rear it has the same type of rotating Alfa badge lock
cover as the 164.  And yes, of course, it meant that it wasn't
in the proper closed position (so I had to fix that as any good
Alfa fan should. ;] )

So, did this belong to one of you Ford guys? :>
(I should of left a note to whomever to wake up and buy a
147 to test! :)

take care,
Ryan
ps. just remembered also the white Lancia Ypsilon I saw
last week in Novi (though I'm pretty sure this is one of the
cars owned by Fiat R&D USA in Farmington Hills).