Alfetta Tail Light Question

I have a non-functioning turn signal on the driver's side tail light of my
'78 Alfetta Sports Sedan. The bulb itself is good, and the flasher relay
appears to be functioning, as all other turn signals (including the driver's
side front turn signal) work. I have thoroughly cleaned the circuit board
and plug-in connectors for the driver's side tail light, and applied De-Oxit
to all all contacts.

Anyone got any ideas as to other possible causes of this problem?

Thanks for any and all help.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA