Re: alfa-digest V8 #46 - Spider Oil Change

> > also looking for a 12mm allen key for the filler hole, but the local
> > automotive places seem not to carry one in stock.

I changed the gearoil in my 33 and also had difficulty locating a 12mm allen
key and I ended up using a 12mm nut and bolt. Get a bolt of that size, put
two nuts on it and tighten them against each other. A blob of weld will help
if you have access to this equipment. You can now use this along with a 12mm
socket to remove the allen key.
Shade tree mechanickin' at it's finest.

Jake.