RE: Ramping up the image.

I know that from my many years working with dealerships on the advertising
(and Internet) side of business, that offering to pick up a car that needs
service is not something dealers will do. Some have tried it, but have run
into a variety of issues such as customers not being there, liabilities,
etc.

On the other hand, some dealers have drastically increased service business
by offering customers a "drop-off" service. Meaning that a customer brings
their car in for service, and the dealership will drop them back at their
home or office as long as it's within a certain mile radius of the
dealership.

I've also been in hundreds of dealerships first hand, and one of the biggest
factors for satisfying customers and making an "image" is the hiring
philosophy of the dealership. Staffing is not controlled by the factories
for the most part, and I've witnessed some scary people trying to sell and
service cars at the dealership.

For example, here's 2 sides of the coin:
1) I've witnessed someone who doesn't speak English try to sell a car to an
English-only speaking person.
2) I've witnessed a Spanish-only speaking person on staff to talk to
Spanish-only speaking customers.

So some dealers are adapting their hiring philosophies to best match the
needs of their customers. Not particularly an Alfa-related issue, but a
nationwide issue that possibly Alfa can capitalize on...just some thoughts.

-Michael