'91 164S for sale

1991 164S, 90k miles. Sport adjustable shocks are fine, lowered with
Intrax springs, fatter front and rear swaybars,
Still have stock springs and swaybars.

SuperChip, Stebro cat-back stainless exhaust, factory-option leather
Recaros (91 S only, incredible seats), coloured center caps in
stock S wheels.

All maintenance current, just had valve adjustment, A/C recharge,
plugs,brake fluid and coolant flush. Painted (red foliatec) lettering
on valve covers. New paintjob for front/rear bumpers and roof. Black
beauty,Immaculate condition, best '91 model I have seen
(including the '91 base I sold in '99). Car cover, in dash single DIN
AM/FM/CD with power amp mounted to back of rear seats.
One very unique car, I hate to let go, wife is out of work.
work.

Paid $10K for 164S in April, have to net $10K from it, so someone will
get about $2k in improvements I've made. Pics available at

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/dabishop2002/lst?&.dir=/164S&.src=ph&.view=t&.last=1

(919) 781 8469

David Bishop