Re: [Suzuki-bikes] IS everything allrite?

[note from the list admin: i am forwarding this, against my better
judgement. what has happened is a great tragedy, but it also
extremely off topic. it is reasonable to ask after list members, but
the chances of getting accurate information from this list, right now,
is nil. i am going to go make sure the chat rooms on
/ are up and running for list members to use in
discussing this; it's a better way to have such discussions than using
the list. -- rpw]

It appears that NOTHing is all right.  Is this another Pearl harbour?