GTV(A?)

Hello all,

My wife and I were in El Granada today (south of San Francisco), looking at
all the wonderful houses that we can't afford...when I came upon a suspicious
looking car under a car cover. I looked very much like a GTV...but with one
exception...it had wide tires and wheel flares. I stopped the car and got out
to look. I didn't want to peel off the cover, so I just looked under the car.
The exhaust curved out the sides, and exited right before the rear wheels.
Anyone know if a GTA or GTA replica in El Granada? It was red, of
course...that's all I could really tell.

Ted
HMB, CA
78 Alfetta Sedan