Re-keying a 115 GTV door lock

For reasons I will never know, the driver's door lock on my 2000 GTV
takes a different key than the other door, trunk lock, and glove box
lock.  I pulled the door handle assembly this afternoon with plans to
take it to a locksmith and have him change it to work with the key that
operates all of the other locks.

It was not apparent to me how the lock cylinder can be removed from the
door latch assembly, and it made me wonder if there any trick to
re-keying these latches that I need to warn the locksmith folks about.

Can anyone who's been through this before comment?

Thanks.

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI
1974 2000GTV