It passed!

I replaced the O2 sensor in my 90 Grad yesterday and it passed the smog
check today with no problems.  My guess is that the fauly injectore caused
the ECU to run in Open mode, which makes it run rich.

Now I still ahve a question.  How do I know if the cat is damaged?  I
suppose as long as I passed the smog test I shouldn't care....at least for
two years when my registration expires.

James