Re: daily driver - ironic twist?

Hell, *I* want a toy as a daily driver. And since the big guys apparently
are reading AD, here are two hints to get me to buy one off the boat, sight
unseen.

1- Pininfarina/ItalDesign/Bertone and
2- DeDion

And if they want a deposit TODAY, here's a bonus hint:

3- GTA version (all I need is 4 seats and a/c and sound system)

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla