Re: alfa-digest V8 #33

Jay Mackro,
The 2L cranks can be ground down just like any of the 1300, 1600 or 1750s.
What should be done to all of the cranks after grinding is nitriding. The
idea is for the bearing, which cost about $50.00, to wear out instead of the
crankshaft. There is a place in Denver which does an excellent job on Alfa
cranks. They did my 1300 and my 1600. If you want there name I'll be happy to
dig it up.
Thomas A. Gonnella