Re: Stongard

Mike
I have it in my Milano.  The headlamps started to get a little unglued in
the corners after a few months (poor installation?).  The ones on the fog
lamps shrunk  quite a bit, probably due to the heat produced.  I still would
use them again, for the protection they provide, and they would not fade to
yellow.
Good product (3M)
Jorge Mazlumian
89 Milano