ADV8 - #28 Past...

Hi All,

After lurking for some time, I must say I find many of the dialogs very
interesting, John H., Sandro M, BS, Doug S. and many others allow me to
smile each day because of the interesting content and sometimes
misunderstood dialogs which occur. I find all of the messages contain a
tidbit of information, sometimes relavent, sometimes funny.

A poster, I don't remember who,  posted a link about a couple of
interesting, if high priced Alfa treasures.  I captured the link below
because upon browsing the Alfa Romeo listings at this site, I find I
have a question. One of the very nice cars listed is a RHD GTA Stradle
(1965).  Does anyone know how many RHD GTAs where made in 1965/1966?
Take the time to visit the link, this appears to be a very nicely
restored 65 for 54K euros.  I do wish I had some pocket change :-).

http://www.carclassic.com/html/ALFA.HTM

As a side note:  if anyone is looking for a very nice 88 Alfa Gold Auto
(63Kmiles), my daily driver is forsale: $2500.00, pictures upon request,
private email is best. mailto:suiter@domain.elided

Best,
Don Suiter
Louisville, CO.