Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:46:17 -0400
From: "Jay T Hinton" <jhinton@domain.elided>
Subject: Lancia Appia Zagato chek update

First of all,  thanks a bunch to the super digesters
who are willing
to help out,

namely,

Jesse Bregman,  Thomas Crown,  Paul Mitchell,  Alan
Lambert,  Ted
Williams and Ron Horowitz,  gee,  thanks guys  !!!

Second,  I don't have much of a reply from Roland
Ducommun,  so,  his
email is info@domain.elided,  maybe he will reply or
answer someone
locally.  He might be thinking I am too far away to
take seriously.

The car in question is a Lancia Appia Zagato,  3rd
Series,  i
believe.  There are net photos of the car,  I found
this car
haphardardly by searching www.google.com,  using key
words Lancia
Appia or Lancia Appia Zagato.

Now,  don't cha all go buying this car afore I have a
decent chance.
:)

Ciao,  Jay