Re: flywheel tool

Started off-digest but decided it belongs on; I just want to thank Tom Sahines
for posting the note about making a set of slotted pilot studs for flywheel
mounting on those engines which have half-ring flywheel retainers behind the
crankshaft flange. I don't know whether the idea was original with him or not,
or well-known among experienced engine-builders but I don't find it in the
Alfa Special Tools Catalogs, Chris Kane hadn't found it in his aftermarket
shop manuals, and it is an elegant and simple solution to a problem which
might not be anticipated by some of us. Much appreciated-

 John H.