Lazy italians :)

Charlie wrote:
>And the flip side is the perception of cars form Italy (haphazardly
>thrown together by drunken laborers when they're not out lounging about the
>piazzas and whistling at the laborers of the opposite gender, sucking down
>espressos and figuring out the latest way to beat the system out of an
honest
>day's work) which is possibly even MORE untrue.

Working this way we won & win plenty of Formula 1, Superbike & Rallies
championship.... guess what we can do if we really start to work the
right way... :-))))

See ya, going to drink another espresso... will take coupla (working) hours.
:-)))))

nodoubt,
crashed 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99