164S For Sale - update with Picture link

1991 164S, 90k miles. Sport adjustable shocks still in fine shape,
lowered with Intrax springs, fatter front and rear swaybars,
Still have stock springs and swaybars.

SuperChip, Stebro cat-back stainless exhaust, factory-option leather
Recaros (91 S only, incredible seats), coloured center caps in stock S
wheels.

All maintenance current, just had valve adjustment, A/C recharge,
plugs,brake fluid and coolant flush. Painted (red foliatec) lettering on

valve covers. New paintjob for front/rear bumpers and roof. Black
beauty,Immaculate condition, best '91 model I have seen (including the
'91 base I sold in '99). Replacing radiator in September with thinner
Alfa OEM design. Car cover, in dash single DIN AM/FM/CD with power amp
mounted to back of rear seats. One very unique car, that I HATE to have
to let go, but we have too many cars, too many payments, she's out of
work.

Also selling 2001 Saab 9-5 Aero in 11k miles immaculate shape, black
with many options (just tell your Saab friends)

Paid $10K for 164S in April, have to net $10K from it, so someone will
get about $2k in improvements I've made. Pics available at

 http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/dabishop2002/lst?&.dir=/164S&.src=ph&.view=t&.last=1

(919) 781 8469

David Bishop