FYI - 164 tires

Thought some of you could be interested in the life and times of the
Dunlop D60A2s I bought last year.

Most of my driving is in SoCal locally and on freeways with occasional
longer journeys and I think they have been very good tires for my
purposes: sticky and quiet. The downside is that they only lasted about
20k on the front with an estimated 25k on the rear. I rotated them 3
times and wear was even. I took them back for a refund (guaranteed 40k
life) and ended up with the new SP2, which is supposed to be the
successor.

Initial impression is that they are very similar. I'm told they should
last a bit longer too.

Nicky