Thank you Mr. Hertzman!!!

 I know you had to put up with us trying to figure out production numbers for
our Milanos, but I just had to say "Thank you." The last batch of information
was the keys we were all looking for.
         Now all I have to do is see if the breaks in the chassis numbers,
coincide with the "gold" and "platinum" changes. If so,  my numbers are
2225087, and that puts it into 272 vehicles produced?  I hope thats what it
comes out to.
         Anyway, Thanks John . For all the help.
Tim Timko