Need AC specs for '86 spider

Does anyone know, or know where to look, for air conditioning specs for my
1986 spider Quad.?  I need the amount of R12, the amount of compressor oil,
and if possible the brand and model of the compressor.  I'm doing a
conversion to R134a.  All I can find in the books is the viscosity of the
compressor oil.  If this info is on a placard on the car, help me find it!
Thanks
John Dohrmann