Keeping IT up

Since no one else has commented, I for one want to applaud our
benefactor, Richard, for his efforts to keep 'our community' alive and
well (as possible).

By his test comments, it tells me he might well be sweating bullets
while we are all blithely wondering 'hey, what's going on'.

A situation not unlike the individual who has volunteered to bleed the
bloody clutch slave cylinder under a friend's hot, greasy Alfa, whilst
owner and friends are having a margarita party above him, and they are
then wondering what is taking him so long.

Setting my drink down for the moment: Richard, what can we do to be of
help?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA