RE: Boston paint shop

> Advice?  SAVE YOUR MONEY!
>
> You must be a babe in the woods!  People don't even fix smashed up fenders
in
> Boston as they will just be driven into in the next few minutes anyhow.
> There will be salt, skidding traffic, people driving backwards, people
> driving up on the sidewalk to get around traffic, no place to park,
runaway
> shopping carts, falling icicles, competitive parking space diving,
potholes
> the size of the Grand Canyon, more insult than you can imagine!  Paint is
the
> last of your concerns: just hope you get home without too many of your
lights
> smashed.  Boston would be perfect for Hummers if they came in 1/20 scale.

Charlie, there are plenty of full size Hummers in Boston.  It helps put the
Excursion drivers into perspective.

While I agree with everything you say, having just gotten back from an
extended west coast trip, including a couple of days in LA, I can
categorically state that LA drivers are even worse than Boston drivers.  One
common LA driving trait that absolutely drives me crazy is when people use
the parking lane as a travel lane - swerving in and out of traffic as they
encounter cars that are parked in the parking lane..

bs