More Milano Confusion

Hi Guys,

I can't resist jumping into the Milano fray. My '87 Verde came with optional
cruise control, kit #59L-14316-B. I still have the installation instructions
and they are labeled    "1987 Alfa Romeo Milano Cruise Control Installation
Instructions. It's a much cleaner setup than the later ones, as the power
steering reservoir doesn't hang off the radiator. No problems in 100,000+
miles. It still has it's first aid kit too.

Ciao,
Bart

Badges & Emblems for Italian Cars
alfabart@domain.elided