Re: Spider Drivers Side Mirror

If your spider has the black Vitaloni brand mirrors, here is what you do.
Remove the two black screws that secure the mirror housing's base to the
door.
Look for a bolt that is on the side of the mirror housing base (the surface
that was in contact with the doorskin)
Righty tighty, lefty loosey.

Roy
85 Graduate

Friends,

Anyone have some insight  on how the drivers side mirror is attached to an
84 spiders door?

While coming to work today I notice that someone must have banged into it
and the whole assembly is VERY loose.
It wobbles all the way down to the gasket, so it appears to be pulled out
where it meets the door.

Before I got out my crow bar and sledge hammer, I thought I'd ask......

Nick
Apex, NC
84 Spider