Re: alfa 'a as Art: 164

Alfisti All,
Mr Wolberg's sense of Artfulness is spot-on, and I would add that a wonderful
part of Alfa Art is that which is felt when the cars are put into motion. I
was luke warm about the 164 until I drove one. The really compelling thing
about the sedan is that it supports the driver in motion, is designed with a
genius for ergonomics and works to feature the drivers experience in really
sublime ways. I recommend any Alfisti who was weaned on the 115 to drive one.
It is impressive.

Modelle
72 spider
74 GTV
"Design is part of the continuum between Art and Nature."