GTV6 wiper relay for beginners

Thanks to all who replied to my relay question.
For the benefit of any potential noobs like me who wanted to know the
answer, here 'tis (veterans, please bear with me):
The wiper relay is a largish box hidden under the 'fresh-air' vent left of
the driver that, as Mr. Sedon has pointed out, was blocked from letting
fresh air in for cars w/ tropic-air.  Apparently, the hole behind the hood
vents wasn't quite securely sealed up (bizarre though this sounds) and fresh
water could get in, too, dripping over darn near everything, including the
protective relay box, which holds roughly 1 cup of water.  The good news is
that removal of the box entirely eliminates only the intermittent wipe.
Regular wipe and fast wipe remain.  Whew.

Unfortunately, in the process of cleaning out my relay, I was able to damage
some electrical components and will now be without intermittent.  Such is
life.

Again, thanks to those who replied.

Darren
'83 GTV6, sans intermittent wiper