164 Gas smell in the car - check your fuel hose for cracks

Lately I was getting some fuel smell in my LS esp when starting up and
few minutes after stopped. Everytime I lifted up the hood/bonnet,
i didn't find anything particular.. until one morning the smell
was especially strong. Immediately I poped hood and looked and looked
and looked closer and suddenly a drop of gasoline dripped down the
rubber fuel hose near the fuel pressure regulator!

Upon closer examination, there were a few cracks on the hose!

There's another similar hose at the other end of the fuel rail
near the accessory belts, which also has some cracks on it.

Car is a 95LS...  so if you have never replaced these 2 short hoses,
check their condition before they start leaking.

Fix is cheap, a few bucks for the right hose and clamps and that's it.
the old clamps were kinda weired and must be discarded when removed.
Buy a foot new fuel hose and they should be enough for both with very
little left over.

jfyi if this hasn't been discussed before

jess