Daytona exhaust, Milan AC compressor

Eurostratus asked if there was any list experience with Daytona exhausts.
Well, I know of no problems with the exhausts, but can guarantee an
adventure dealing with good ol' Al Cosentino.  As an Abarth owner since
1969, I had to work with Al or nobody for a good number of years if I
needed parts.  In person or on the phone, he is at least as strange as the
stream of consciousness epistles he writes for Alfa Owner.  On the subject
of GTV daily drivers, my daily driver for two years before I bought my
first Alfa was a 1961 Abarth 1000 DOHC Sebring 12 hour factory team car.  A
GTV would have been the lap of luxury.  I was a lot younger then.

On another subject, are there any Milano AC compressors out there?  Mine
blew up on the way back to Houston from the Sante Fe convention (crossed
Texas from El Paso to home with the outside temp 100+ with no AC and one
pissed off wife), got it recored, but now it has a possible shaft leak.
I'm tired of wasting any of my freon 12 on a fix that may not last.

Mike in Houston