Re: new bumpers are still available

New bumpers for most Alfas are still available in Italy as long as the
European version will be satisfactory. We likewise recommend re-working what
was original to maintain that important aspect of the car. It's even worth
the shipping to California to get the work done , using the recent
recommendations on this site  of the Companies doing nice work. For those
times when a repair can't be done economically, we can help guide the owner
to NOS parts. An off-site request is probably appropriate.
Re-Originals        .....O.E.M.......all over again