RE: trucks as passenger cars...... or vice versa?

Sixto wrote:

>I don't believe any of the alfa's I have owned would tow a racecar to
>the track,

The previous owner of my Spider track car towed it with his Milano.  I guess
that means my GTV-6 could do the same, and would be a great conversation
piece to boot.

Alas, wanting to save my rubber donuts but NOT wanting to drive an SUV or
truck, I got an 85 Volvo 760 with a Ford 302 V8 and plan to transfer all V8
hardware into a late model Volvo 9 series wagon, and then I'll really have a
passenger car as a truck.  It can be done.........

Mark Kingsbury (been lurking long time now)
Gainesville, GA

Mine -- 84 GTV-6 Maratona (suffering from unfriendly meeting with BMW rear
end. DOH!)
ROMAN RACING -- 82 Spider ITB (small fire at last track event)
Wife's -- 98.5 Audi A4 1.8T QMS (best thing yet till 156 gets here)
Dog's -- Volvo V8