Fitting my spider-mirror relocation

You may remember my asking about options for moving the mirror on my '74
Spider so I could see out the front right side. I was going to try a
stick-on mirror but then had an idea. My idea turned into a new mirror
mount which I fabricated this evening. It was rather straight forward to
make and only took a couple hours of time. I replaced the stock mirror
mount with a new one that curves up to hold the mirror near the height of
the top of the windshield. Kinda clean if I do say so myself ;).
If your interested, pictures can be seen on my web site. Just follow the
Alfa link....

http://home.earthlink.net/~montjuic/

Ed

End of alfa-digest V7 #1490