Brake squeal after caliper rebuild

Hi all,

Last night I rebuilt the front calipers on my 90 and replaced the flex
lines.
All went well, but now I'm getting some pretty bad brake squeal. I know that
the cutouts in the pistons should be facing a particular way so that the pad
can rock slightly, thus preventing squealing. I put the pistons back in the
same way as they came out, but I'm not sure that the alignment on the left
was correct to begin with (the two pistons were different).

The shop manual shows a 20-degree template for use with the ATE steel
calipers, but I've got the alloy Brembos. I believe that the template can
also be used with the Brembos, but the question is how? What angle am I
measuring? I'd appreciate it if somebody could send me a detailed
description of this.

For those not familiar with the 90, think 75/Milano/GTV6 and the answer
should be the same.

Thanks in advance,

Tony
1985 Alfa 90 2.5i
The Alfa 90 Page http://www.geocities.com/t.lupton
- --
Tony Lupton                            *    Astracon (Australia) Pty Ltd
Project Manager, Learning Products  *    *  10/303 Coronation Drive
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided         *   PO Box 1656
Phone: +61 7 3368 6926                      Milton Qld 4064
Mob:   +61 413 208 743                *     Australia
Fax:   +61 7 3368 6999