Montreal stud bolts, anyone?

While my Montreal was in for new paint, the doofus removing the wheels didn't
know that the left-hand side is left-hand thread and snapped two of the rear
wheel studs.  (I didn't know he was even planning to remove the wheels or I'd
have said something.  Maybe.)  Anyone out there have any to spare?  Failing
that, anyone out there know whether they cross to another Alfa model?  Failing
that, anyone out there know the actual size?  Failing that, how far would you
drive the car (if at all) with two (adjacent) broken studs?

Monty and I thank you -

Dave Pratt
Dedham, MA
'72 Montreal