164L auto for sale - long island, ny

the time has come to aggressively sell my 1991 164L, silver with 89k
miles, Pirelli P6000 and rare power rear seat options.  previous owner
told me it belonged to vp of fiat north america (indeed old title reads
fiat).  this is a car in which i have invested too many thousands of
dollars to name, but for which i do not even expect t o break even.  i'm
looking for a reasonable offer and good home.

recent work:
new STRUTS and SUPERPRO BUSHINGS  less than 300 miles ago
new front BRAKE PADS and BREMBO ROTORS less than 300 miles ago
ENGINE REBUILD (upper and lower) less than 2000 miles ago - running mobil
1 since
replaced MOTOR MOUNTS less than 2000 miles ago
new (used) STARTER less than 2000 miles
new HEATER CORE less than 1000 miles
new FUEL PUMP less than 1000 miles
mechanical TENSIONER installed less than 2000 miles
A/C CHARGED less than 2000 miles
new brake lines 10000 miles ago
...much much more

car runs well, but is far from perfect:
cosmetic-only damage includes hood pushed in at front badge (the result
of a truck "un-parallel" parking), and cracked rear bumper cover (rear
skirt separated from main cover while brittle in a slow -3 to 5mph
rear-ending.  also, car was in accident by previous owner though no
structural damage.  e-mail me for a list of the rest of the work and also
any bugs/problems. needs at least one fog lens, mechanical tensioner for
serpentine belt, thermostat, etc.

ascher
1991 164S
1978 spider