Political Commentary Not Welcome on the Digest

Let me post my agreement with several list participants who expressed
their concern over the political commentary that has recently sprung up
on the digest.  The recent comments are deliberately divisive and
irrelevant to the purpose of the digest, even when they relate to federal
gas tax policy.

The Alfa Digest is not a political forum and I am put off by the blanket
condemnations of politicians, commentaries on U.S. tax policy in 1776 vs
today, pro-NRA references, and finally the comparison of President
Clinton to Adolph Hitler.

Hey, it's spring.  Let's talk about how much we are looking forward to
enjoying our Alfa Romeo's this year.  If I want to listen to angry
political rhetoric, I can tune in Rush Limbaugh on my Alfa radio.

Bill Roach
Des Moines, Iowa
91 Alfa Spider Veloce
98 Audi A4tqs