Politics on the Digest

Man, that is the nuttiest thing I've ever seen on the digest! It's so
goofy, I won't even comment.
The Digest is a fun/useful post to help us to enjoy our Alfas. Politics
has no place here. Thank you.

By the way, I think my Spider is possessed by the ghost of Mussolini. It
told me it is planning on taking over the world through use of an evil
(say "eee-vel") concoction of Mobil-1, second gear syncros, and Lodge
spark plugs. He didn't tell me exactly how, just that it will be "scary"
(say like Dana Carvey doing his Bush imitation). Obviously, my car is
dangerous.

> What goes around comes around, and it is rather frightening to compare
> Clinton's recent policies with the blueprint that was laid out so many
> decades ago in Mein Kampf!! If anything, Clinton is even more dangerous
> than Hitler was, as he has learned a lesson from history, and therefore is
> less direct about his intentions!

Sid
91 Spider Veloce
ITSAFUN (soon to be ITSASCARY)