1991 164 L For Sale

Greetings Alfa Digest Listees:
I'm new to the Alfa world with my first purchase being
the above mentioned 164.  I must tell you that this
list has proved to be quite an entertaining and
educational venue.  Although I like the 164 I feel
that it's not the right car for me at this time.
Plainly put, I just don't have the time available that
this car requires.  So I'm selling the 164 and I have
put together a little web site with a few pictures for
anyone who wants to see what she looks like.  I
thought I'd give the list first crack at the car and
then I'll post it elsewhere in about a week.
Thanks for your time, Jay

http://www.geocities.com/sac59602/Alfa.html