Re: alarm systems...

Richard Buchignani asked:

> What is the feeling out there regarding alarm systems? I have a 91 spider
>  and trying to decide whether to get an alarm system on it or not.

I have alarms on three vehicles including the Spider. I am not much
interested in the noise, so I have all but disabled that feature. No one, and
I mean no one, pays any attention to them anyway. The feature that I sought
was starter disable. Works great. You cannot start the car without climbing
under the hood to rewire around the alarm. For joy riders, that is more
trouble than it is worth.

(The second most important thing I do is to never lock my Spider.)

Bob Rice
Tampa FL
86 Spider

End of alfa-digest V7 #1479