Subject: Alfa Radio with poor reception - please help

On most radios I've installed can be found a very small hole in the back
with an even smaller slotted screw at the bottom; this may or may not be
labeled, but is an antenna trim screw. I believe the intention is for the
installer to tune to a weak station, and dial in the antenna to its greatest
gain. Most installation manuals will cover this- perhaps you can (also) send
for the owner's manual to verify. Good luck, and happy listening to the
(broadcasted) music!
Jim Barrett
Huntington Beach, CA

IKON Logistics