Wet Spider, revised

  I recently posted that my '74 Spider was collecting
water on the rear parcel shelf and got quite a few
tubing attached to it.  Thanks to everyone.
  However, while that may be the source of water
coming into the car, that's not really my immediate
concern.  I re-read my post and I guess I didn't state
my question too clearly.  The problem I'm having is
with water collecting somewhere under the floor of the
car.  What concerns me is the drain hole in the floor
of the parcel shelf behind the drivers seat, under the
rubber mat (which I've now removed).  When the water
collects I try my best to mop it up, but as soon as
the car is driven water can be heard sloshing around
somewhere.  Any elevation of the nose of the car (like
parking on a slope, or just driving up a hill) causes
water to start flowing into the parcel shelf through
the drain hole.  When the nose is down the water
drains back out, but I know it's just collecting
somewhere.  The passenger side hasn't been wet at all,
so obviously the water should drain through those
holes and go somewhere.
  Now, before you say it, I know...the solution is
probably to clear the drain holes/hoses at the channel
around the top to keep water out in the first place.
However, my car's not a flower pot.  It never sits
inside, and rarely has the top up.  Water's gonna get
in, so I need to clear the drain in the parcel shelf.
Any idea where it drains to?  Is there a frame rail
under that hole that might be collecting the water?
The car and I are on opposite coasts right now so I
can't really go out and look.  I need advice that I
can pass on to the 'babysitter'.
Thanks
Bryan Carter
Olympia, Wa.

- -- The sign at the bank today said 68 degrees, and for
once it was actually sunny all day.  I saw three
Spiders on the road, all with their tops up.  Ya
weenies...if not today, then when?